Monday 23 February 2009

My First Etsy Treasury

I've just put together my first Etsy treasury!
I noticed I had quite a few birds in my Etsy favourites, and Mr Kitsch and I have been enjoying watching the birds in the garden, so it seemed an appropriate theme. I called it 'Bluebirds of Happiness', even though they're not all blue.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out - the colours and the vintage look of a lot of the items. I had more vintage items in there to start with, but put them in my 'alternates', in the end. It's only there until Thursday (26th), but if you want to have a better look, you can click on the link or the picture.

If you're not familiar with Etsy, a Treasury is a way of showing some of your favourite items from other people. It's quite hard to get a Treasury slot, as you have to wait until one becomes available, and whenever I've looked before, it's been in the middle of the night. So I feel I got lucky today!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful treasury!

menopausalmusing said...

How absolutely lovely. Hadn't a clue aboutEtsy Treasuries. Lovely choice of theme. x

Country Cottage Chic said...

Very cute things - great choices!

Ragged Roses said...

What a great idea for a Treasury, the items you chose are great. There have been some great treasuries recently, I've only just discovered them and have been looking at them for about a week.
Kimx